New Procedures and a New "Disinfecting Service" is here
Aloha to our valued customers;
Your Way Cleaning Hawaii LLC will still be open and operating as "essential" work under "Govenor Ige's THIRD SUPPLEMENTARY PROCLAMATION"
We understand with COVID-19 hitting our islands that it is a hard time right now for everyone. Your Way Cleaning Hawaii LLC is working hard to sanitize and disinfect as many homes as we can to fight the spread of this virus. We are taking precautions by frequently washing our hands, using Lysol® to spray the underside of our shoes, requiring cleaners to wear N95/KN95 or higher masks and gloves while working, we also provide disposable and reusable shoe coverings, provide safety eye wear, and keeping hand sanitizer on hand.
What is changing:
- We will only be servicing 1 customer per day.
- We will only have one person working per residential home (unless a move out cleaning).
- We ask customers to abide by the 6 feet social distancing while being serviced.
- Should anyone be sick we request clients to notify us immediately and we will waive cancellation fee and last minute scheduling fee should this apply.
- Due to the financial hardship caused by COVID-19 to Hawaii families Your Way Cleaning Hawaii LLC will be waiving all credit card fees charged by our company.
- We are suspending all vacation rental cleaning.
We are working on a new service "Disinfecting Service"
- This service will focus on high-touch points.
- It is our policy we will not be servicing homes with presumptive positive or positive occupants.
- This service will start at $100 plus tax to include viricidal chemicals.
- This service does not qualify for our referral program.
- Clients will be able to choose priority hot spots and areas to be deemed "high-touch points" for their home prior to servicing. This is to make sure there is clear communication between cleaner and client.
- We are maxing time at one hour per Disinfecting Service
- All inquires, service orders, and transactions shall be done digitally to help contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Cleaner will spray product onto a rag to avoid over spray and to avoid unintentional spray to other surfaces.
- As a disclaimer: This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200
- As a precaution prior to use of this product - remove pets, remove or cover all animal open water and food dishes from areas to be treated